Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello You!

Disclaimer: None of these photos are mine.
I'm back on this bandwagon once again. It does feel odd to be blogging after being away for so long. 2012-2013 and now 2014. Wow so much has changed. It is a little sad that my first post for 2014 simply was for me to "claim my blog" for Bloglovin (which if you haven't followed me, you should!). Nevertheless, here's a little something 'bout me.


3 Random Facts 
1. I got injured in a Zombie Run race early this year and went for surgery on the 14th of January. To date, 24th March 2014, I haven't fully heal just yet and I've been missing out on a lot of activities (which includes a semester of school).

2. I have a thing for fashion (or so I would like to say) but never had the money to fully expand on it. Nevertheless, a great woman once said - Fashion isn't about the brand, it's about style. And well my friends, style is eternal.
I'm all 'bout rings and earrings nowadays!



3. I have a huge massive love for Kpop (Korean Pop) music. It's a huge growing industry filled with gorgeous male and female idols. 










I mean, don't get me wrong. I love them 'cause they can sing, dance and look effortlessly cool. Awesome or what?

That's it for today folks. Tell me what you want me to write about, I'll get to it. Dimisitque!

No comments: